ECO - FAREWELL FUNERALS
An Eco funeral is the ideal choice for someone who wants to use an environmentally-friendly coffin or cremation urn, which has been carefully crafted using natural materials.
An Eco funeral with Farewell Funerals gives you the opportunity to bury your loved-one in natural woodland in a low carbon footprint coffin made from hand-crafted Bamboo, Seagrass, Coco Stick or Banana. Each coffin has natural rope handles and are lined with cotton.
if you have chosen a cremation you will have an ashes plot with a shrub planted into the soil. The urn will be made from biodegradable material.
Funeral Director Professional Fees
- 24 Hour collect of deceased and transfer to our care (within 30 miles)
- Care and preparation of deceased
- Family support and advice
- Visits to chapel of rest at a time to suit you
- Return of the cremated remains (ashes)
Funeral Service Fees
- Traditional funeral director lead procession in crematorium ground
- Up to four staff pallbearers ( with the option to have family pallbearers if required)
- All additional staff required on the day of the funeral service
- Organisation of the service at the crematorium
- Mutually agreed time and date of funeral service.
Coffin – A choice of Bamboo, Seagrass, Coco Stick or Banana £430
Silver Hearse £200
Silver Limo £200
4ft Floral tribute with matching garland £200
Crematorium Fee (Chesterfield crematorium) £ 750
Doctor’s Fees £164
Minister fees (our recommended celebrant – other celebrants or church ministers may cost more) £170
Total cremation Disbursements £ 1084
Total Cremation costs £3114
Natural Woodland Burial Disbursements
Exclusive right to burial (Plot Fees*) £895
Interment fee £900
Church fees (service in church with church minister**) £300
Total Burial Disbursements £2095
Total Burial costs £4125
*Golden Valley Woodland Burial ground – Double plot with shrub.
** Fees based on the service being held at St Bartholomew’s Clay Cross, St Mary’s Pilsley, St Barnabas Danesmoor or St John’s Tupton.